Re: PF exhibit on April 12, 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 12:47 AM
Subject: Re: PF exhibit on April 12, 2008

: no shadow even towards the end of the day?  Or the beginning?

this is at about 5 in the afternoon:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/149710436_bdf286c29a_o.jpg

I think you can guess what time THIS one was taken :)
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/48/149709484_1a9dfd03c1_o.jpg

and a snap of me and the misses taken by someone else, just a snip before sunset

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/149709046_cde62de85a_o.jpg

not too many shadows in that part of the world .. not when I was there :)

Actually it's a lovely change from here in Perth where the difference between the lit areas and the shadows are phenomenal.  my first time outside Oz was to visit Vancouver - I was utterly delighted (pun) at the way the light worked there, you could actually shoot things without pitch black shadows!  nice :)

karl