Re: PF exhibit on April 12, 2008

"Emily L. Ferguson"

: >              Karl Shah-Jenner - boat on the Mekong
:
: Yeah?  So?  Would like to see the other end of the boat, so it
: doesn't look like a house on a pier.  And some shadow.  Just midday.

shadow?  I wanted shadow!  but in Laos, you've got to be kidding.. the air is either brown, blue or grey with slash and burn farming - they don't do shadow too well!

oh and the boat was too long

and the nose was parked in a sewer..

Laos is like that.  mind you, had it been a building it would have been made of bamboo not wood :)

I was told the point on the bank where I stood was under about 15 feet of water a month after I left.. that river sure has some serious rise and fall between seasons!