Reply to Chris Strevens posting from list HQ

Dear Chris Strevens,

I am dismayed at your posting. It is beyond me how you can think that the PhotoForum list is a suitable place to continue posting such material after I had private exchanges with you about this in the past.

As one of the longest standing members of the list you are accorded certain exemptions but you are driving people nuts.

Please find another list for this material and keep your postings to materials that relate directly to photography.

I normally would only write to you privately but this is getting out of hand.
Please cease and desist.

Thank you,

Andrew Davidhazy, PhotoForum coordinator.