RE: Interesting (scary) article. -straining at a gnat

You’re inferring that this kind of restriction on liberties couldn’t happen where you live right??

Where DO you live?

herschel

I didn't discuss it because it was about the 3rd time I had seen reference to the story. As I don't live in England there's not a whole lot I can do about the treatment of photographers there. However, if I get a chance to visit I'll keep in mind what my rights are there, as well as what I might expect should I ever be questioned about practicing the innocent act of photographing.

Back in early March I posted this spoof in a couple places:

It's challenging to deal with human nature.

Rich