Re: Hasselblad question

12 apr 2008 kl. 21.30 skrev ADavidhazy:

OK - did we cover "F"    F, M, X and V

something to ponder ... by 60+ year olds.

andy

Being 60+++++ now, I seem to recall from the age of leather, brass, hypo and silver that "F" was initially "FP" for Focal Plane shutters. They burned log enough to illuminate the entire frame even with narrow- slit shutters.

My new Nikon SB 800 strobe can be set that way, too, according to the manual. Haven´t tried so far.

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"