Re: PF exhibit on April 12, 2008

No, somehow I downloaded the thumb nail but you are right the image is 800 pixel wide so there are four.
Roy

In a message dated 4/12/2008 11:26:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I know mine was one of the culprits at 800.  But it's interesting that you don't indicate one being that size.  Could the original size be lost in translation along the way?

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.