Re: Hasselblad question

OK - all letters covered now! BTW, I just found a 2x4x4 foot cardboard box with all; kinds of flashbulbs in it. Including some large blackout bulbs. Like household 100 watt bulbs. But blackened. I surmise and I am quite sure I am right that these have an infrared transparent, light blocking, filter material coating them. I guess as long as they are not used they have some historical value. But if one tries to check whether they work or not the likelihood is that f they are good they automatically lose their intrinsic value. Dilemma of sort ...

;)
andy