Re: PF exhibit on 04-05-08

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard"

: Well to be honest I'm guessing! My first camera was a Box Brownie in
: around 1950, and yes, I still have it! No negatives sadly.

ah-hah!  we never forget our first do we :)

: That was followed in 1959 by a nice Agfa Silette, no built in meter,
: passed down from my Dad who had bought the said Praktica, an east German
: import. I took over the Praktica after his death in 1960 so as this is
: dated 1961....

The Practicas had a rotten name here, but treated gently they performed nicely - and they were a nice cheap backup body to a pentax too

karl