Re: PF exhibit on 04-05-08

karl shah-jenner wrote:
Howard Leigh: a Practica hmm? Your first camera?  These little gaps in time are so valuable - love it.

Well to be honest I'm guessing! My first camera was a Box Brownie in around 1950, and yes, I still have it! No negatives sadly. That was followed in 1959 by a nice Agfa Silette, no built in meter, passed down from my Dad who had bought the said Praktica, an east German import. I took over the Praktica after his death in 1960 so as this is dated 1961....

Howard