RE: PF exhibit on 04-05-08

As far as the exposure it concerned, I used the automatic exposure on the
digital camera, there is no exposure control. It was a bright day and the
sky was hazy.

I built the pile of stones in about half an hour then I took the snap. I
started quite a craze of stone artistry that day, it was even on TV.

The composition was done at Rottingdean, near Brighton, on the south coast
50 miles from home in south London. I go there on day trips quite often in
the summer.

We had snow today. It started in the early hours of the morning and went on
until 2 pm.

Unusual in April for London - Global Warming - Bah Rubbish!

Chris