Gallery comment 5th April

I haven't commented for a while...so I'm getting rather rusty

Chris Strevens Pile of Stones
Well, that's a fair description! It looks rather high key though - over exposed? - I can't think why unless you're trying to produce a dream-like image... Reminds me of the Duane Michals sequence "I build a pyramid." Were they random? Built by Chris? Does it matter? I always liked Bill Brandt's sea-side images using that bizarre camera and lens.

Renate Volz
Mykat nicely done - he / she has that supremely supercilious look of extreme self-satisfaction. Nicely caught!

Marilyn Dalrymple
I'm terrible. I cannot get any affection for Photoshopped images to produce painterly effects - if my interpretation is correct? If you want to produce painterly images why not paint? I can't paint so I snap!

Robert Earnest
At first I thought this was taken in the beautiful Lake district! Super shot. Nice comfortable composition and that touch of humour.

Andy...
Just a leaf...well, that's another fair comment! Sort of a modern Blossfeldt idea...

Howard