Re: Website question

At 12:37 PM 4/5/2008, you wrote:
Well I follow another mail list on stock photography. I learned something very interesting. There has never been a single case where someone has recovered damages for not having a property release. I will see if I can find the attorney's website that answered the question. This is for US consideration only and I am no lawyer, don't play one on tv and don't use this as any sort of legal advise in any manner.

It's Carolyn Wright, Photo Attorney:

http://www.photoattorney.com/

Tina

Tina Manley