Re: Sony's new flagship SLR

Mark Blackwell

Depends on how they came up with the so called stabilized body.  Some of those systems in the body just take the reading from the meter and have the computer just up the ASA and shutter speed for you and call it a stabilized system.  If that's what it does, I don't even want it on my camera.

really?  I've never heard of such a thing  -what cameras do this?

The sony shakes the CCD, just as the previous models did