From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 11:21 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: PF exhibit update 01/12/07

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 12 2008.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

               Trevor Cunningham - palm and mist
               Marilyn Dalrymple - Who Me?
               Elson T. Elizaga - Defend The Rights of Our Parents
               Greg Fraser - I warned you (Rose)
               Howard Leigh -Train coach coupling
               Peeter Vissak -You cannot compete the machine
               Qkano -Depth of Focus :o)