Re: Why Some Photographers Hate Creative Commons

karl shah-jenner wrote:

I had an email from a photographer recently who talls me he spend $3000 in a decade on film cameras and $10,000 on digital gear in a *year* ($30,000 in 3 years)

What'd he spend on lab fees in those film years? (The people really being squeezed are the art photographers who don't shoot much; then again they can just go on doing what they've been doing, no need to convert to digital.)

Also, do account for inflation. I bought a full system with two OM-4Ts and a good collection of lenses including 5 primes (one the rather expensive 24mm shift) brand new from B&H for $2700, but that was in 1987.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info