Re: First Event shoot

CVS is open later here than Wally Wal*Mart. I use it often because the prints are glossy, too. Their machines may take a thumb drive, as well.

But most of the time I have an overnight to pull it off.

Obviously you can't do this without an assistant and if you are taking orders. And you'd better have your work flow down to absolutely the fastest possible.

Can you set some of the shots up in advance, before the meal or cocktail hour?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx