Re: First Event shoot

lea murphy wrote:

How close is the event to a place like Costco where you can download the images on the fly and have a runner go get them for you?

I do a few golf tournaments every year with 100 or so players and can't imagine even thinking of printing this number of images out myself. I shoot, upload to Costco, have them done in less than an hour, have an assistant bring the to the site where we display them for pick-up.

Earlier this year I was invited to a US Navy retirement ceremony. There was no Costco close but there was a Wal*Mart. I got very good results doing what Lea suggested using W*M instead of Costco. Cost was similar and they didn't charge for the prints that didn't look good, I didn't get to keep the rejects though. And you don't need a 'membership' to pick up the prints.

Be a smart idea to check with whoever is doing the prints in advance too.

Don't forget a spare charged battery and extra CF cards.

Bob

                          /////
                         ( O O )
--------------------oOOO-----O----OOOo-----73 de w8imo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        I plan to live forever.  So far so good...........