Re: First Event shoot

How close is the event to a place like Costco where you can download the images on the fly and have a runner go get them for you?

I do a few golf tournaments every year with 100 or so players and can't imagine even thinking of printing this number of images out myself. I shoot, upload to Costco, have them done in less than an hour, have an assistant bring the to the site where we display them for pick-up.

So far as packages, I'd bag that, too. I'd offer one size image in a folder for a set fee and be done with it. If you've not done work like this  before, I can tell you there isn't that much time between start and finish...even though you think there is. If you run long printing is it your responsibility to get the images and packages to the buyers? Ick bkit-block-placeholder">
This is my just my .02 cents on this. I don't do a lot of event work but those that I do do, I want to make darn sure I get done during the event.

I'll be interested to read what others have to say.

Lea