Re: Photo Critique Guidelines (excerpt)

Nice, Darin. Could you send me the rest?

Just to play devil's advocate (As is my wont)

I find it interesting that:

 "I don't like this picture" is unacceptable as it is personal subjectivity

But "There's too little depth of field" is fine because it's hiding behind a technical term.

Surely that's also a personal opinion?

Isn't "There's a little too much space to the right" subjective?

I've heard seasoned pros arguing over such things.

Isn't ALL criticism just personal opinion?

Herschel