Gallery Comments

Roy Miller
Doc Watson:  A nice photograph of Watson.  The green tones give a nice relaxing feel to the photograph as does the photograph.

Rene M Hales
Horse Dreaming:  Horses each have their own personalities, and this photograph tells me this horse has a little bit of ham in him.  The photograph makes me smile.  I like it.

D.L. Shipman
Looking out my back door:  Nice subject matter for infrared film.  I expect to see fairies appear from among the bushes at any minute.

Robert Read:    If we all could only get as excited about something as simple as bubbles.  This photograph is a nice reminder of what childhood should be.

Christopher Strevens
Blue Ball:  I like this.  It took some thought.  You used some very simple objects, but turned them into a nice and interesting image, Christopher.  I hope you share some more photographs like this one with us.

Linda Buttstead
Braidentown Train Depot:  I like the viewpoint from which this photograph was taken.  The building and tracks takes my eyes all the way through the photograph, but the front of the station brings my attention back to the main subject.  The changing of the town's name is interesting.It could cause havoc with someone who is trying to trace their ancestry/family history, huh?

Emily L. Ferguson
Guardian Fence:  Maybe it's because it is close to Halloween, but this photograph makes me think of the movie,  Children of the Corn by Stephen King as opposed to pumpkin pie.  The photograph really gives me the feel that I am standing behind the corn stalks, looking into the field.  A neat photograph.

Thank you to all who contributed to the gallery and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn

I believe - That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
Anonymous