Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: Gallery comments

Qkano
Rita:  A beautiful portrait.  This is nit picking,  but I'd like to have seen the catch on her bracelet turned so it didn't show.

Marilyn

I love it when you nit pick - so rare :o)

The light was so poor I could barely see to focus. The shoot was under time pressure and ... well, excuses excuses. I'm afraid I had enough on my mind having to keep pushing her white bra down inside her red dress ... sigh :o)

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/