Re: Pumpkins and corn

Pumpkin cheesecake is very, very tasty! I think I'll make it my new tradition.

Regards,
Bob...
"Art is not a reflection of reality. it is the reality of a reflection."
     -Jean Luc Godard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rene Hales" <Rene@xxxxxx>

Pumpkin cake instead of pie is the holiday tradition for my children (grown
now). We were heading out to visit them at Thanksgiving and I was to bring
the pumpkin cake. My husband decided to help me out and bake the cake as he
got home from work ahead of me. He got the baking powder and baking soda
mixed up. The cake went over in the oven like Mount Vesuvius and what was
left could have been used for paving bricks. Alas a year with out tradition.