Re: Breezes in Melbourne

Maybe we could develop a parlour (parlor?) game along the lines of 'On my way home today, along my usual route'

but to cut to the quick - on my way to the university today I saw a policeman in the shade of a tree, next to his fast motorcycle, with a very expensive kind of camera in his hands, I slowed and smiled, but he did not take my picture. PS thanks to the guy who flashed his headlamps 20 secs earlier.

from another part of England, today.

Michael