Re: Breezes in Melbourne

MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:
Maybe we could develop a parlour (parlor?) game along the lines of 'On my way home today, along my usual route'

but to cut to the quick - on my way to the university today I saw a policeman in the shade of a tree, next to his fast motorcycle, with a very expensive kind of camera in his hands, I slowed and smiled, but he did not take my picture. PS thanks to the guy who flashed his headlamps 20 secs earlier.

from another part of England, today.

Michael
Maybe "On my way home today" could be a theme.......

I see those cameras now and then too.  Funny thing, instead of photos they generate an invitation to either see the courts in action or send a check to someone......

One morning, about 0100 or so, as I was heading to work an oncoming driver flashed his lamps.  I knew the road was usually full of microwave energy so I slowed.  Nobody looking for speeders, but a herd of about eight deer leisurely crossing the road.

Bob

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )