Re: here it is!

David Dyer-Bennet
: I've now run it on some photos of my own.  It's going to take a while to
: get used to, and I think for "real" use, the masking will be important
: (which I haven't played with yet).

I tried a few landscapes with broad stretches of water and a figure close
front foreground by protecting the person - the results were sort of
alright initially, but for broad restretching, selecting areas of the water
to 'delete' gave them less weight in the image and the results appeared
better - it defined these areas as acceptable for stretching rather than
letting the program go mad on all areas other than the protected ones.

better again was to protect the figure for a vertical resize and an initial
small stretch, then masking the sacrificial areas, those with less weight,
for a final broad vertical stretch

: The "animated" mode, when you can see each little adjustment, is great
: fun to watch work.

it was :)

..and subsequently got turned off after the first couple, however my
excited demos to my poor long suffering wife didn't invoke the 'wow' I was
expecting so it got turned back on again ;)

this is certainly a high end photo manipulation tool with a lot of scope
for some seriously creative manipulation.