From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
Sent: 04 October 2007 21:13
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Another theme based PF exhibit

OK - I guess the last attempt (HAPPY) sort of fizzled. So why not pick up
Roy Miller's suggestion and give TRANSPORTATION a shot? But you all will
have
to do the commenting!!

So, to participate in this special, themed, exhibition send your image files
as you would for the regular weekly gallery but use the word TRANSPORT in
the
subject line of the message instead of "gallery". Images accepted till
October
15 or until we reach some magic number of entries, like 12.

Find the submission guidelines at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-sub.html

Andy

http://www.aol.com