Another theme based PF exhibit

OK - I guess the last attempt (HAPPY) sort of fizzled. So why not pick up
Roy Miller's suggestion and give TRANSPORTATION a shot? But you all will have
to do the commenting!!

So, to participate in this special, themed, exhibition send your image files
as you would for the regular weekly gallery but use the word TRANSPORT in the
subject line of the message instead of "gallery". Images accepted till October
15 or until we reach some magic number of entries, like 12.

Find the submission guidelines at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-sub.html

Andy

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

Gee, if we can get Andy to approve a Planes, Trains and Automobiles… Open to various ways we choose to get around theme and then get he to comment on them...... Just kidding. Andy the judge at The Center For Fine Art for the Planes, Trains and Automobiles… Open to various ways we choose to get around juried show