Re: Rozzers in Morden

Were the police using cameras? Or were you taking pictures of them? How did the images turn out?

On 10/4/07, Christopher Strevens < christopher.strevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello

I went down the road today, I've recently been allowed home, and Morden is filled with police (Rozzers). There were four outside the underground (metro) station and two by the bank and another two by the bus station and there were two on the other side of the road outside the pub.

This is London (Britain) today!

Chris.

http://www.myphilosphy.eu/

--