Re: Another theme based PF exhibit

First I have to take a typing or a thinking class as my email was supposed to read  Andy is the judge at The Center For Fine Art for the Planes, Trains and Automobiles…Andy's the judge at The Center For Fine Art for the Planes, Trains and Automobiles…

    The topic of Transportation is much larger than the one at the Colorado's Center For Fine Photography. The Colorado topic is limited to human transportation and human devices of transportation.
    Just yesterday the female three door down from  transported me to a different sphere. However I wasn't carrying my camera. Star Trek did transportation too in little bits and pieces on the molecular level.
    I do have a picture I could enter under this topic. It falls into what I call the cutesy photo category but I wouldn't consider for a juried contest.
    Do other people think they have a picture of Transportation that they would submit to RIT?

Roy