RE: Difference between Canon EOS 30D and 40D

I found that most store assistants don’t know anything about what they sell all they want is their commission. I once overheard via a crossed line two computer sales assistants talking “shop”. It went along the lines: If I shift (sell) 10 pc on Saturday I make £3000 commission that is as much as I make over the rest of the week.

Perhaps it’s Christmas.

So the sales people are not interested in photography only in making money. When you walk through the door the person behind the counter sees $500 coming in, not a person, just $500.

That is what makes it all work, but I don’t like it much. You get the message? You take photos to make money and you buy photo good with the money to make more money and you spend money on exhibitions of your work to make money and you buy shares to make money, you buy food to make money and clothes to wear when you make money and you buy a home so you can sleep in between making money so what do you actually do the work for? When you get the money what do you actually buy that is not just to make more money. It seems to me we live in a paradox all we make is money. So where is the product?

I tend not to go in shops now all they want is your money.

I’m confused and I’ve run out of money.

I’ve found buying is easy but selling well nigh impossible, they just don’t want to pay you. Fiddlesticks.