Re: Help with printing photomicrographs on plain paper

Barbara:

What's the chance the committee will accept a .PDF version for reviewing on their own computers.

That will give excellent imagery and be quite portable.

Failing that, Epson has some fine printers that cost less than $100 (USD) and print photo quality. You should be able to get prints at less than $0.60 (USD) per page. Print the text in draft, the images in final high quality. As Karl suggested, about any reasonable inkjet photo paper should hold a decent image for draft purposes.

Just a thought.

James