Re: Help with printing photomicrographs on plain paper

HI Karl - thanks - well this is for my dissertation
and we have to print out the draft for committee
members to review, in the case, meaning not the final
typed version - looks like I will have to go the cheap
photo paper anyway - if you have any other suggestions
that you may think of - pls let me know.
Thanks
Barbara

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.