Re: arrival of a new season

That's awesome, Andy.

In my haste, I completely failed to realize summer was over. I seem to have
missed it.

The blue background works well in this case, in contrast with the deep
red-orange of the leaf. It's a pity some of the center digit of the leaf is
a little chewed away, but on the other hand, it adds some visual interest,
and serves as a reminder that even almighty Nature is not perfect.
Composition looks great; the tilt provides a level of dynamism to an
otherwise static image. Sharpness, exposure, color balance all look
terrific. Thank you for submitting!

Oh. Oops!  ;-)

Happy Autumn, Andy!!!

Darin