Re: PF exhibit 09-15-07

>>"Choas at Midnight" by Qkano
>Wow, I miss those days. A full-blown shoot, with people milling about. This
>is a photo I've wanted to do for a while, but didn't. Exposure is perfect.
>Lens selection, shutter speed, vantage point, and color balance makes this a
>great image. Interesting to see some people are staying in place, others are
>hustling around. Can't really tell if this was a photo or a video shoot, but
>it doesn't matter. I'd like to see the result! Nice shot!

Darin

Thanks for reviewing the whole gallery in so much depth.

For my humble effort - I'd asked some of the people to keep still while the camera crews were frantically working (to
keep water out of their gear).

You will have to wait till Feb 14th to see the film, that's it's scheduled premier.

Rob Talbot

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/