DxO Filmpack

DxO FilmPack is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop
and DxO Optics Pro.
It?s also available as a stand-alone application.

DxO FilmPack gives digital images the style of the most celebrated
conventional films: the colors ? and the grain! ? of over 20 film types
including Kodachrome, Tri-X, Velvia have been analysed and reproduced so
they can be applied to all your images with just one click. DxO FilmPack
digitally simulates the vibrant colors of Kodachrome 64, the soft grain of
Tri-X, or the gentle fleshtones of Astia.

DxO FilmPack also offers access to "tonings" to transform any digital image
into an elegant toned print with ochre, bluish, or verdigris tints?

http://www.dxo.com/intl/photo/dxo_filmpack
examples
http://www.dxo.com/intl/photo/dxo_filmpack/overview/available_film_looks

no idea whether these offer realistic transformations, and I'm not likely
to shoot tests to tell in the forseeable future, but maybe someone might be
interested in a one-click tool for such tasks

personally I really can't imagine that it could possibly work as described
given the wide differences in digital camera color interpretations, but
what the hey..