Re: Roswell 1847

>keep us posted as to how it did at the festivals.  Reviews anticipated.

Thanks: I will.

I've already shown a couple of the production stills on the gallery (eg the girl in pink a couple of months back) but
I could not identify the context at that stage. I'd love to be able to attend one of the festivals - esp the NY one -
but I'm not sure I can afford the fare/accomaodation.  If it got into Sundance I would definitely go

FWIW: In film I've had to start using Rob instead of Bob as a professional name - to avoid getting confused by the
other bloke !!!!

Rob Talbot

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/