Re: [SPAM] Re: 1280/2400

In the Epson 2400 model you have to manually change from photo to matte black cart. With the 3800 both black carts are already installed and Epson tell you how much ink in used in each flush when you change from using one black to another. The R1800 was the first I know of to have a channel for each cart installed. The new 65"  Epson 11880 has a channel for each color too. If you change back and forth matte black to photo black you might consider a more expensive machine as possible worth the difference in price.

I think comparing Epson to HP machine has become very hard. Epson has new software that suppose to make your prints even smoother and more photographic. HP is making advances al the time too. Flipping a coin might be the easiest way to decide which brand to buy  (g).