RE: [SPAM] Re: 1280/2400

Supposed to be a 13 incher with the innards of the 3800 coming.  If you
want to stick with Epson get a used 2400 for $400 or less from folks who
traded up to 3800's.

Look at the HP B9180. I have one and it's outstanding for b/w and color,
plus big carts.  The paper companies are providing free profiles for it.
Got a good deal at Beach Camera last spring. A commercial ink jet
printer service friend who has 40 inch HP's has the 9180 too.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.