Marshall's Photo Paints?

Can anyone here give me a reason why I shouldn't use a good brand of regular artist's oil paints instead of Marshall's Photo Oils for hand coloring photographs?

The tiny tubes of Marshall's, that split open and squirt paint everywhere when I try to twist off a stuck tube lid, have caused me to run out of patience.

Marilyn
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."  George Eliot