Re: PF exhibit on 08-SEP-07

I LOVE this portrait. Her _expression_ is fabulous. Love how her wonderfully textured skin is mimicked in the sofa. Love how the arms are cut off. Love how she is relaxed but just sort of daring you to take the image.

Wonderful, wonderful.

Lea

Thanks so much ... from you that's a huge compliment.

I have not described yet the conditions this shot was taken under because it could sound like making excuses. It was in a dingy cellar bar last Saturday (hard to see  to focus) using a single manual flash bounced off a 5-ft diameter reflector (with fill back the other side from a second 3 ft reflector (Lastolite).  I'd been promised natural light so it was lucky I'd packed the flash "just in case".

I've never done a real live portrait shoot before (and probably would not  have got this if they had not been let down at short notice.)

Bob

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/