From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn Dalrymple
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 3:45 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Marshall's Photo Paints?

Can anyone here give me a reason why I shouldn't use a good brand of regular artist's oil paints instead of Marshall's Photo Oils for hand coloring photographs?

The tiny tubes of Marshall's, that split open and squirt paint everywhere when I try to twist off a stuck tube lid, have caused me to run out of patience.

Marilyn

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."  George Eliot