Re: Marshall's Photo Paints?

Marilyn:

Don't know if regular oil colors will have an adverse effect on gelatin silver prints or on digital prints.
However, Marshall's are what is called transparent oil colors so that would be a property of a regular oil color to look for.
Some oil colors are opaque or semi-opague and will make the underlying image disappear - sometimes a not good thing.

Cheers,
James