Re: once again - panorama creating

Peeter

I haven't used any of the software you mention but my reading of the articles on line on the subject suggests that the stitching occurs horizontally with images. So, if you are trying to make a tall, vertical image, then you might try rotating all of the images 90 degrees and re-stitch in that orientation.

The other possibility that occurs to me is one of a limit on the vertical dimension of the output file. Is there some parameter that allows you to set the dimensions of the stitched image? Perhaps it is defaulting to a too small number.

Cheers,
James