Re: once again - panorama creating

James,

Thanks for suggestions, but I try to stitch vertical images horizontally, by long sides. One reason is confined shooting space and therefore emulation of real wide angle.
The other reason is bigger files and remarkably larger prints.

Unfortunately it is expected, that horizontal panorama should be made of horizontal elements. About parameter options I guess You are right, but everyone knows how it is with freeware programs - there are certain things you can do and lots of stuff you have to live with. I saw the parameters' boxes, but these were grayed out and there was no way to white them back in :(

By now I have managed to get Autopano and Hugin to work, although it supports only JPG.

Obviously I have to rob the bank and purchase CS3, although it will be long time obsolete, when I get out of the slammer for the robbery :)

Thanks once again!

Peeter