Gallery comments

Here I go again, everytime I do this I feel like I should run and hide but that is what this is for, to express how a photo effects us, what we like and why we like it, and hopefully to get enlightenment on things we might submit.  I don't know any members, so if I offend anyone, please forgive me.  Linda B.

Howard Leigh
Overall I like it, I mean, who doesn't like a sunflower?  And one with a bee and another bug (fly?) in the background and the bright yellow color, there is another whole world around when we stop to look.  I like the detail the lense picked up.

Roger Eichhorn
I like this one also, the colors are there but somewhat muted, the thorns give it a greyish hue, but the greens, reds, yellows, and white, have the feel of Christmas.  If you have any closeups of the flowers, please share one also.  To me it's interesting.

Emily Ferguson
Interesting contrast between the pitch black background and the bright blue light, even the brick is curious, but I must say I could do without the part above the bulb starting with the label of print.  For what it's worth I would take it again but make it so you could still have quite a bit of picture left after cropping off from the label upward.  There is something about the part of the light above the label that I don't like, not sure what but ....................

Okano
At first it's like looking into a window of the past--except for the cigarette in the hand of the lady looking right at the camera, it could be that window.  I like the fact it's black and white, gives more feeling of age.

Angela Turnpaugh
this is one gentleman I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley (but I'm betting he's a nice young fellow).  The lighting behind his head is great, the hood gives an empression of danger by not viewing his face in entirety and you know he has strenght by the Wrestling logo.
He says he isn't the friendliest person by his body language and with his face half hidden in the shadows, you have no way of knowing if that isn't true.  Very nicely done. :)

Marilyn Dalrymple
Interesting what can be done with a camera, even just a one-time use.  I like the color you chose, it seems to enhance the effect.

Alan Zinn
Great shot Alan, it ALWAYS pays to keep a camera with you.  Probably one of the best shots taken of the incidence.

Guy Glorieux
Very unusual, it's not to often one sees a head resting on hands in this fashion!  I like the color/tone of the photo, and to be truthfull it sort of puts me off, it evokes a feeling I don't like--and good or bad, photos evoking feelings is a good thing!

Rene M. Hales
I like this, it reminds me almost of an advertisement one would see from the late 50's/early 60's, plain, simple but very important!  Very very nice.  (PS that day was my birthday lol)