Gallery Comments

As before, these are only my thoughts, by no means am I professional, so please don't take them to heart.

Morley Roberts
What a pretty girl!  I wish she was looking directly at the camera, and that the background  shown from a different angle without the house behind her, but we can't always choose what is behind our main subject.  This is a very nice picture!

Bob Sull
This picture speaks to the heart, we all know how happy that Mom is!  And of course Steve is probably still smiling and happy to be back home with his family.  That is a memory that will be treasured I'm sure.

Kostas Papakotas
Reminiscent of Elvis with fans waving in the audience, I like this one, and the slight blur blending with the colors in the background just set the picture of nicely.

Valery Firsov
So hard to catch a bird in focus in a position where you can see the entire body.  This one was flying and towards the camera makes it even more difficult, nice motion freeze and the main sharp focus is the head--if wishes came true, seeing the bird head on would be mine - sometimes we have to take what we can get.

Emily L Ferguson
Nicely done shot of the sails, looks like some of the pictures you see in books about sailing.

Howard Leigh
Love the close-up on the bee!  It's difficult to get them standing still long enough to take a good bumblebee.  The greens, purple and contrast with the bee make it nice.

Tim Mulholland
nice panoramic shot, gives me the feeling of wanting to climb in and start exploring.

Per Ofverbeck
I like this one for the complication of the lines in the sail areas, plus it gives me the feeling of walking downhill to right, nice nice!