Re: Another top three Teaching tecnhniques

3. Avoid criticizing aesthetics - just because the image doesn't work for me means nothing.  My experiences in life aren't the same as them and their view of the world is as legitimate as mine - stick to critiquing the technique.

It's safer that way, but  i believe in criticizing (in a soft way, asking questions, never antagonizing) as a way to make people to think diferently.

--
Mário Pires

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net