Re: Top 3 things that taught you the most about photography

I know the subject line says 3 but I had to do 4.

1.  A photograph on the front page of our local paper.

2.  Taking a class in photography and learning about
     experimenting, etc.

3.  Sharing photographs to get suggestions and commentary from
     others.

4.  Entering shows and seeing the ones compared to yours,
     then trying to figure out why the ones that received placement,
     received it.

Linda,B.
If you get to thinking you are a person of influence,
try ordering someone elses dog around.

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour