Re: Top 3 things that taught you the most about photography

1. Learning to see from observing with care what surrounds us, and also from photographs, paintings, movies, cartoons, music...

2. Learning what were the areas i wanted to explore the most, and focus my efforts on those when i figured it out.

3. Doing big mistakes (the small ones usualy don't prevent us from stooping what we where doing wrong)

--
Mário Pires

retorta@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.retorta.net