Re: Top 3 things that taught you the most about photography

In a message dated 15/07/2007 04:53:04 GMT Standard Time, herschelmair@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Suddenly I saw a whole world of photography and could tell which work was done to make a living and which was done to make a difference
At first sight this seems perceptive and persuasive but it leaves some questions unanswered. It seems likely to me that the photo of the small Vietnamese child in flames as a result of napalm bombing was one which contributed to making a difference but yet the photographer was likely to have been someone earning a living (directly or indirectly) from photography.

Michael